Press conference in RIA Novosti
June 02, 2011.
Press conference in "RIA Novosti".
Press conference “Amnesty for economic crimes: pro et contra” took place at the agency “RIA Novosti” on June 02, 2011. A number of State Duma deputies initiated the draft law considering implementation of amnesty to people convicted for economic crimes in May this year. Its main peculiarity is that criminals convicted for economic crimes not serving a prison sentence compensate the financial losses of the State and pay penalties imposed by the judicial authorities. The press conference participants spoke about potential pros et contras of such law, among them Mr. Subbotin M.A., General Director of the Center, Mrs. Novikova E.N., Head of research of the Center, Mr. Fedotov A.G., Chief Expert of the Center.
Video report from the press conference:
- Roundtable "Ecomonic and legal aspects of subsoil use"
- Presentation of monograph "Rule of Law as the Economic Factor", February 12, 2013
- Roundtable "Criminal policy's Impact on the Economics", April 4. 2012
- Roundtable, January 31, 2012
- Symposium "Criminal Policy and Business", December 8, 2011
- International seminar, November 2011, McGill University
- Parliament hearings on October 17, 2011
- Scientific seminar of Mr. E.G. Yassin, June 29, 2011
- Meeting of the expert group, June 14, 2011
- Press conference in "RIA Novosti", June 02, 2011
- International Seminar, May 31, 2011
- Roundtable, May 25, 2011
- Roundtable, April 18, 2011
- Roundtable in State Duma, February 9, 2011
- Parliament hearings on September 16, 2010
- Book presentation in LSE, 19-20 March, 2010