Rule of Law and Issues of its' Implementation in law enforcement practice
Rule of Law and Issues of Its' Implementation in Law Enforcement Practice: International Collective Monograph
Author: Collective of authors
Editor: Elena Novikova
This book is a result of joint work of prominent legal scholars and practitioners. It covers the following topical issues of law and law enforcement practice: barriers preventing compliance wi the principles of the rule of law, positive and negative aspects of law enforcement practice, insecurity of inpendence of the judiciary, artificial criminalization of economic activity, unjustified renunciation of prejudicial effect, non-legal formulation and interpretation of law, perfunctory and insufficient protection of property rights, etc.
This book is of interest to legal professionals involved in lawmaking, public administrationm law application and enforcement as well as those specialized in legal theory.
V. Shuykov, A. Fedotov, E. Novikova, M. Subbotin
Project Head - E. Novikova
Foreword – Doctor of Law E. Novikova; Chapter 1 – Doctor of Law, Professor A. Naumov; Chapter 2 – Ph.D (Law) A. Fedotov, A. Rahmilovich; Chapter 3 – Doctor of Law, Professor T. Mrshchakova; Chapter 4 – Corresponding Member of Russian Academy of Science, Doctor of Law, Professor V. Yakovlev; Chapter 5 – Doctor of Law, Professor V. Zhuykov; Chapter 6 – Ph.D (Law) V. Lafitsky.
Introduction – Doctor of Law, Professor V. Zorkin.
- Roundtable "Ecomonic and legal aspects of subsoil use"
- Presentation of monograph "Rule of Law as the Economic Factor", February 12, 2013
- Roundtable "Criminal policy's Impact on the Economics", April 4. 2012
- Roundtable, January 31, 2012
- Symposium "Criminal Policy and Business", December 8, 2011
- International seminar, November 2011, McGill University
- Parliament hearings on October 17, 2011
- Scientific seminar of Mr. E.G. Yassin, June 29, 2011
- Meeting of the expert group, June 14, 2011
- Press conference in "RIA Novosti", June 02, 2011
- International Seminar, May 31, 2011
- Roundtable, May 25, 2011
- Roundtable, April 18, 2011
- Roundtable in State Duma, February 9, 2011
- Parliament hearings on September 16, 2010
- Book presentation in LSE, 19-20 March, 2010