Presentation of the international collective monograph "Rule of Law as Economic Factor"
International collective monograph
Rule of Law Becomes the Most Important Factor of the Country's Development
Such a reality formed in Russia today when the law cannot develop in civilized way anymore being separated from the economy, the same as vice versa, the law (or state law) predetermines the evolutionary development of all the sides of society life.
The full article is published in the collective monograph "Rule of Law as the Economic Factor". Presentation of the book took place in February, 2013.
Acknowledgment letter from the colleague:
Congratulations! What a feat! I wish you all the luck for the roundtable. On behalf of the Faculty, I thank you and your colleagues for engaging us in this timely and important research project. I will send you the Rule of Law report which I have worked on, with the student researches.
With best regards,
Dr. Nandini Ramanujam
Executive Director, Centre for Human Rights and Legal Pluralism
Faculty of Law, McGill University
- Roundtable "Ecomonic and legal aspects of subsoil use"
- Presentation of monograph "Rule of Law as the Economic Factor", February 12, 2013
- Roundtable "Criminal policy's Impact on the Economics", April 4. 2012
- Roundtable, January 31, 2012
- Symposium "Criminal Policy and Business", December 8, 2011
- International seminar, November 2011, McGill University
- Parliament hearings on October 17, 2011
- Scientific seminar of Mr. E.G. Yassin, June 29, 2011
- Meeting of the expert group, June 14, 2011
- Press conference in "RIA Novosti", June 02, 2011
- International Seminar, May 31, 2011
- Roundtable, May 25, 2011
- Roundtable, April 18, 2011
- Roundtable in State Duma, February 9, 2011
- Parliament hearings on September 16, 2010
- Book presentation in LSE, 19-20 March, 2010